New Zealand Rugby League Replica Anzac Jersey
New Zealand Kiwi Rugby League Replica Anzac Jersey worn on-field by the players in the International Test Match between the Kiwis and Australia held on 1st May in Brisbane.
Style number: NZJR357BLK
Get the official licensed New Zealand Rugby League replica Anzac jersey, as worn by the players in the International Test Match between the Kiwis and Australia held on 1st May in Brisbane. The Test Match will be a key game in rugby league to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ANZAC landings at Gallipoli.
- Made from Exotek, Exodry performance fabric
- Jersey features embroidered NZ Kiwis logo on the left hand side
- Sponsor logos on front and reverse of the jersey
- 2015 Anzac Test Edition
- "lest we forget" displayed inside neck
- Personalisations available (please allow an extra 2-5 days)
- Support your team now or give as a gift
Please allow an extra 2 days for delivery.
BLK Mens Clothing Size Guide
*Size chart for use as a guide only
1. Chest - Measure your chest around the fullest part, placing the tape close up under your arms.
2. Waist - Measure around your natural waistline.
For more accurate measurements for specific garments please contact us on +64 3 374 9271. Please note that the measurements below are the Equivalent Body Measurement. The Conversions from Centimeters to Inches are approximate only.
- NZ Courier Post: $5 FLAT RATE.
- 1-2 days to most areas
- Courier Post can deliver to P.O Boxes across New Zealand
- Orders ship on business days, Monday-Friday, excluding New Zealand Statutory Holidays
- NZ Post International Air (non trackable): 4-10 days $9.50 NZD (up to 500g)
- NZ Post International Economy Courier (trackable): 2-6 days FLAT RATE $15.00 up to 2 KG
- NZ Post International Express Courier: 1-5 days $33.65 (up to 500g)
International (Rest of the World)
- NZ Post International Air (non trackable): 8-16 days from $8
- NZ Post International Economy Courier: 2-6 days $from $38
- NZ Post International Express Courier: 1-5 days from $50 - Delivery to P.O Boxes not available.
Customs Duty & Taxes on International Orders
Taxes, duty and other customs charges are a factor of business transactions. We can not guarantee that taxes and duty will not be levied. In the event of this happening they are the responsibility of the purchaser. Every legal effort is made by Champions of the World to minimise the likelihood of local (destination country) taxes and duties being imposed. If the customer refuses to pay the customs duties, the goods will be returned to Champions of the World, at which point we will then refund the order less any customs charges incurred by Champions of the World.