British & Irish Lions Supporter Hoody
Style number: L55007
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
The Lions supporter hoody is the perfect way to show your support for the Lions in style and comfort. The hoody features a large printed British & Irish Lions logo on the chest, a kangaroo pocket, drawcord hood and cuffed sleeves.
- Made from 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Printed Lions crest on the chest
- White contrast drawstring
- NZ 2017 logo on right sleeve
- This hoody is a regular fit
Measurements - the following measurements are actual measurements in inch's for British & Irish Lions Mens clothing (measurement refers to the size of the person).
Mens Size Guide
|Chest Inches||Waist Inches|
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
Measure around the narrowest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- NZ Courier Post: $5 FLAT RATE.
- 1-2 days to most areas
- Courier Post can deliver to P.O Boxes across New Zealand
- Orders ship on business days, Monday-Friday, excluding New Zealand Statutory Holidays
- NZ Post International Air (non trackable): 4-10 days $9.50 NZD (up to 500g)
- NZ Post International Economy Courier (trackable): 2-6 days FLAT RATE $15.00 up to 2 KG
- NZ Post International Express Courier: 1-5 days $33.65 (up to 500g)
International (Rest of the World)
- NZ Post International Air (non trackable): 8-16 days from $8
- NZ Post International Economy Courier: 2-6 days $from $38
- NZ Post International Express Courier: 1-5 days from $50 - Delivery to P.O Boxes not available.
Customs Duty & Taxes on International Orders
Taxes, duty and other customs charges are a factor of business transactions. We can not guarantee that taxes and duty will not be levied. In the event of this happening they are the responsibility of the purchaser. Every legal effort is made by Champions of the World to minimise the likelihood of local (destination country) taxes and duties being imposed. If the customer refuses to pay the customs duties, the goods will be returned to Champions of the World, at which point we will then refund the order less any customs charges incurred by Champions of the World.
Champions of the World offers personalisation for your rugby jersey. We can apply a name and number onto your new rugby jersey.
You can choose to have the name of your favourite player applied to your rugby jersey, or you can print your own name, nickname or number.
This personalisation makes the perfect gift for your rugby mad friends or relatives.
Please note there are no exchange or refunds on personalised items and payment will be captured at the time the order is sent to the printers. Please consider your personalisation details carefully.
Please email us at email@example.com or phone customer service on NZ freephone 0508 242 677 or outside of NZ +64 282 555 0896 for further information.
What colours are available?
Colours available are white, black, silver, gold, red, royal & navy.
What fonts are available?
"NOUVEAU" - UPPER CASE only
What are the costs involved?
Name: $20 per name (maximum of 10 alpha characters including spaces on a adult sized jersey)
Number: $10 per digit (limited to 2 digits)
**We recommend less than 10 characters on a youth or infant sized jersey.
How long will it take to get my jersey personalised?
Please allow an extra 3-5 working days for delivery.
What does it look like?
Below is a Personalised All Blacks Replica Jersey. Why not try our online preview tool or click here for more personalisation examples.
Feedback from our customers?
"I received my order for my sons All Black shirt and I just wanted to say a big thank you, I had it personalised as my son loves Lima Sopoaga and it looks fantastic. Thanks so much, he loves it :-)", Charmaine