Orders to New Zealand addresses
- NZ Courier Post: 1-2 days to most areas FLAT RATE $5.
- CourierPost can deliver to any address in the country and to any of the 200,000 PO boxes nationwide. We ship on business days, Monday-Friday, excluding Statutory Holidays in New Zealand.
Orders to Australian addresses
- NZ Post International Economy Courier (trackable): 2-6 days FLAT RATE $15.00 (up to 2kg)
- NZ Post International Air (non trackable): 4-10 days $9.50 NZD (up to 500g)
- NZ Post International Express Courier: 1-5 days $33.65 (up to 500g) - no delivery to PO Boxes
International (Rest of the World) Shipping
- NZ Post International Air (non trackable): 8-16 days from $8
- NZ Post International Express Courier: 1-5 days from $50
- NZ Post International Economy Courier: 2-6 days $from $38 - no delivery to PO Boxes
What are the International Shipping Costs?
Postage rates are calculated at the shopping cart, upon entry of postal address. Your options are available for selection at this stage. If you would like an estimate for orders please contact customer services.
What are the Import Duty and Taxes that can be charged?
Taxes, duty and other customs charges are a factor of business transactions. We can not guarantee that taxes and duty will not be levied and in the event of this happening they are the responsibility of the purchaser. Every legal effort is made by Champions of the World to minimise the likelihood of local (destination country) taxes and duties being imposed. If the customer refuses to pay the customs duties, the goods will be returned to Champions, at which point we will then refund the order less any customs charges incurred by Champions.
Can I track and trace my order?
You will be given a courier ticket number with your order dispatch notification email.
NZ Post International Courier Express deliveries includes a track & trace system. When your order is shipped you will receive a dispatch notification email including a courier ticket number which you can use to trace your order.
New Zealand deliveries are delivered by Courier Post and your dispatch email will contain your docket tracking reference which can be checked at the Courier Post website.
You can trace the order using the links provided in your email or you can return to the Champions of the World site at any time and login. Once logged in, navigate to Your Order History at the top left hand corner of the homepage and view the status of your order as it progresses through our system.
Please contact our Customer Services by email should you have a query.
What should I do when I receive my order?
When your order is delivered you should immediately inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Carefully inspect the packaging as well as the contents of the package. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow this procedure:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it.
- The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records.
- Contact our Customer Service staff immediately by email quoting your order number.
Most items on our site are In Stock and ready to ship. When items are either temporarily out-of-stock or require extra time for personalization and customization additional time will be required to be able to ship. Please read the details below.
When are In Stock Items shipped?
Most orders for In Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in our stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
Please note our warehouse operates on a Monday to Friday cycle excluding Statutory Holidays in New Zealand. After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during checkout and the location of your shipping address.
When will a back order item be shipped?
Back Order items are items that are not yet in stock or temporarily out of stock. A Back Order item will be shipped directly to you once it is in stock. When a Back Order situation occurs you will be notified of the status and expected shipment date of your order item via e-mail. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
Please note, expected shipment time is when the order is expected to leave our warehouse, not when the item will arrive at its final shipping destination.
How long will it take for personalised items to be shipped?
Where numbers and names are to be added to a garment we may require some additional time before they can be shipped. Expected adjustment time is between 3-5 working days.